SRS-SMRU Travel Scholar Award for Male Reproductive SurgeryThe objective of the SRS-SMRU Traveling Scholars Award is to provide an opportunity for any trainee in reproductive medicine whose abstract submission focuses on male reproductive surgery to expand their educational and networking experience in the field by attending educational activities at the annual Scientific Congress & Expo of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Individuals must choose either the “Reproductive Urology” or “Surgery” category when submitting.
- Registration fee waived for the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo, and for one SRS or SMRU Postgraduate Course, and one 2023 Roundtable Luncheon.
- One year membership in ASRM, SRS, and SMRU.
- Private meeting with reproductive medicine and surgery leaders at the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo or SRS/SMRU Podium Lunch Session or Podium-talk Reception – TBD
- A certificate of recognition.
- Travel and lodging funded to attend the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo (up to $2,350 in travel expenses reimbursed).
- be trainees in the field of reproductive medicine (students, residents, fellows, graduate students, or postdoctoral fellows) whose abstract submission to the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo follows a reproductive medicine theme with a focus on male reproductive surgery.
- submit their application between February 15 and April 26, 2023.
- select the Society for Reproductive Surgery (SRS) – Society for Male Reproduction and Urology (SMRU) Traveling Scholar Award for Male Reproductive Surgery on the award page during abstract submission.
- be the first author of the submitted abstract.
- submit only one abstract for this award.
- attend all the sessions assigned on each day of the ASRM Scientific Congress to receive travel reimbursement.
- ensure their availability to participate in the SMRU Traveling Scholars Program. Failure of an awardee to present their abstract, or failure of an awardee to attend SMRU-sponsored activities, without a legitimate medical excuse, will result in penalties to the awardee and/or mentor, including denial of travel reimbursement to the awardee and/or denial of applications from the mentor's program for a period of two years.
- provide the required documentation below to Megan Miller email@example.com by April 26, 2023:
- application form
- applicant’s curriculum vitae
- statement of career goal
- letter of recommendation from the applicant’s mentor.
- copy of the submitted abstract printed from the “Review and Submit” page from the abstract submission system portal
Congratulations to the 2022 Winner
- MACHINE-LEARNING ENABLED PREDICTION OF SUCCESSFUL SPERM RETRIEVAL FOR MICRODISSECTION TESTICULAR SPERM EXTRACTION. Daniel Greenberg; et al.