Blood Tests

We are getting numerous calls from patients requesting to have lab work drawn from the female patient moved to the males account due to the female fertility coverage being maxed out. The male still has coverage however. We are wondering if there is a way to do this? We had a speaker come in once to teach about fertility and from what I remember she called them out of body lab services and said they were movable. The one questions I have is what would the correct DX code be? Could we use Z31.41?


Login now to view the answer to this Coding question. 

If you are not an ASRM member and would like to be, click here.

Quick Links

Learn More About ASRM

Thousands of doctors, nurses, and other professionals in the field of reproductive medicine are advancing their careers with the latest news, continuing education, discounts, and networking opportunities. 

Ready to Join?  |  Renew