Billing at an Outside Clinic for Lab Services

One of my physicians has a private office with no access to an embryology/andrology lab but does use an outside facility to perform the retrievals and transfers. The facility is not billing insurance for the lab services. Would my physician be able to bill for professional and lab services under his NPI and tax ID if ALL services are being performed at this outside clinic?

Login now to view the answer to this Coding question. 

If you are not an ASRM member and would like to be, click here.

Quick Links

Learn More About ASRM

Thousands of doctors, nurses, and other professionals in the field of reproductive medicine are advancing their careers with the latest news, continuing education, discounts, and networking opportunities. 

Ready to Join?  |  Renew