Why Should I Join ASRM?
Reach your potential as a reproductive health professional and join the community advancing reproductive medicine with your ASRM membership.
Continue your education. Grow professional relationships. Enhance patient care. Collaborate. Innovate through scientific discovery. Advocate for access to care.
Here are 15 reasons you should consider joining ASRM:
News and Education
- Access to the latest science through an online subscription to Fertility and Sterility, F&S Science, F&S Reviews, F&S Reports, as well as the Journal for Assisted Reproduction and Genetics (JARG)
- CME/CE credits in-person and online through ASRM Academy
- Updates on the latest reproductive health policy news from our D.C. office
- Access to Practice Guidelines and Ethics Statements
Professional Development and Recognition
- Networking opportunities including online communities and small group meetings
- Input into shaping policies and protocols through member groups
- Eligibility to receive ASRM research grants and awards
- Listing of providers in the patient “Find a Healthcare Professional” directory
Specials and Discounts
- Free CME, CE and PEER credits through ASRM Academy (Excludes certificate courses)
- Discounts on ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo registration fees
- Members-only rates on ASRM products and services
Online Resources for Members Only
- Access to an online member login account
- Full access to the ASRM Membership Directory
- Member discounts on job postings on the ASRM Career Center
- Answers to CPT coding questions at the Coding Corner
Member Services Department